Weeb Express offers pre-order service for pre-release items.
Availability for certain items could be limited and price may fluctuate;
Our pre-order service allows you to secure the product at the best value before the release date.
Pre-ordering an item
Pre-order items can be found on our pre-order page.
To pre-order an item, simply hit the ‘pre-order’ button and add the item to your cart. You may choose to pay full deposit or 25%-50% of the product value depending on the product. Checkout to pay the deposit and shipping cost. your pre-order is then automatically reserved.
Paying the balance
Once the product has arrived in the UK, you will receive an invoice via email to complete the remaining payment. You can then pay the balance using the link in the invoice. Your order will be dispatched between 2-3 days after the balance is paid. If you would like to add extra items to your order, please contact us before you pay the invoice.
Please pay the remaining balance within 30 days once you have received your invoice. We will make several attempts to contact you. If no payment or contact is made after 30 days, deposit will be taken.
Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
- Pre-order items cannot be cancelled or returned
- Pre-order arrival date is subject to change. It is common to see pre-order dates to move 1-3 months. We shall notify you via email on any date changes.
- Information listed on the pre-order product page is based on information given by the manufacturer. Manufacturer reserves the right to sell them with changes to the information previously given (e.g. dimensions, release date)
- On rare occasions, pre-order can be cancelled by the manufacturer. We will provide full-refund if this happens.
- Please pay within 30 days once you have received your invoice. Deposit will be taken if no payment or contact is made after 30 days.
- If your order contains both pre-ordered and in-stock items, the order will be shipped until all items are ready by default. Please contact us if you would like them to be shipped in separate shipments.